Section 106 Agreement Thames Water

Our client bought land for new land in Hargrave. The original land was a waste site, so a possibility of removal of dirt and surface water would require. While the surface water covered the back garden of `soakaways`, the polluted water had to be thrown into the existing Anglian water channel that runs through the centre of the village. Most water authorities charge more than $400 for a Section 106 application and fees must be paid in advance before the application is processed. JW Clark normally handles a Section 106 request in case you order us to make a channel connection for you, which involves doing all the paperwork, sending it to the water department, tracking and tracking progress. But beware – the paperwork in advance will take much, much longer. You must first make an application in section 106 (more information here) that we normally accept for you. In case the public sewers are on the highway (90% of the time), we must ask the local highway management of the Landratsamt a section 50, normally you can not do it yourself, we must do it for you. This process can normally only be initiated when you/we have Section 106 of the Water Agency – Highways should know that the water service agrees that the connection is established.

This is not normal. Water authorities strive to avoid anything but a fault that goes into their combined sewer and sewer systems, except in extuging circumstances. In the event that there is a special surface water channel in the highway, there is a greater likelihood of carrying rainwater and surface water into the highway, but they still prefer rainwater to flow to Soakaways or some other way. All of this is dealt with in section 106 of the app. “Oblique Junction Insertion mounted on a public channel, the pipes on both sides of the sewers are old and new water pipes.” We generally handle section notifications to both the water administration and the local landratsamt highway management and coordinate the work from start to finish. A saddle connection is the preferred method to get closer to public sewers more than 300 mm in diameter, and it is used more on a surface water connection than with a layer of immersions – because sewer pipes over 300 mm are less frequent, while surface water channels often have a diameter of 300 millimeters or more. This method of assembly requires that a hole be professionally drilled into the existing sewer pipe, normally on top of the tube on the side, and that the “saddle” be attached to the tube by cement sludge or resin that settle quickly. Other pipes can be connected to the saddle after hardened bonding.

John organized the application for authorization to link the fault on the road, and worked with utilities for the sewers in common. This was our first construction project as a self-builder of this size, and he advised us throughout the project and helped him operate smoothly, even in the event of unforeseen water and drainage problems. The project remained in the timetable and in the budget. John and Mark`s know-how was priceless. A knot insertion is just a “Y-crossing.” A small section of the existing sewers is cut and a crossing is adjusted. It sounds simple, but of course there are many more! The “river” should normally be stopped “upstream” in the nearest well so that the work can be carried out safely.

Publié dans Non classé